As our world is fighting against Coronavirus(Covid-19), life-taking disease and it is spreading like wildfire, countries are putting their citizens under lockdown as nobody is sure about how to cure this disease.
At this time nobody is taking any step towards maintaining their body and health but this is the most crucial time for all of us and we all have to stay fit and look over our health.
So, I am here with some of the simple and effective exercises that you will add to your worklist to stay fit or to stay at your best.
Start with a warmup of two minutes by walking or by stepping up and down on a single stair.
This is the easiest exercise that anyone can do at home but remember if your posture goes wrong then it might give you an injury, so make sure you are performing it correctly.
- Begin with your chest and stomach flat on the floor. Your legs must be straight and your arms should be at chest level bend out at a 45-degree perspective.
- Exhale as you push upwards through your palms and heels, bringing your torso, chest, and thighs off the floor.
- Pause for a second in the plank pose – hold yourself in that position.
- Inhale while you are coming back to your initial position.
2. Jumping Jack
- Stand straight with your feet together and your hands by your side.
- Jump up, open your feet, and bring your hands above your head.
- Jump again and come back to your starting position.
- Repeat to complete your set.
3. Mountain Climber
- Get right into a plank position, ensuring to distribute your weight lightly among your arms and your toes.
- Test your form – your palms must be about shoulder-width apart, lower back flat, abs engaged, and head in alignment.
- Pull your right knee towards your chest as much as you can.
- Then pull that knee out and bring the alternative knee in.
- Maintaining your hips down, run your knees inside and out as far and as speedy as you can.
- Inhale and exhale with each leg exchange.
4. Chair Tricep Dips
- Sit on the edge of a chair holding and grip the threshold of the chair.
- Put your feet out in front of you.
- If a beginner, bend your legs, Experts, maintain your legs directly.
- Now lower your elbows to a ninety-degree and move again to the former position.
- Start with the plank position, face down with your forearms and toes on the floor. Your elbows beneath your shoulders and your forearms touching the floor. You need to look at the floor.
- Hold your legs straight and don’t bend. This is the impartial backbone pose. Your heels have to be over the balls of your toes.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Overtime work as much as 30, 40, or 60 seconds.
- Lie with your lower back on the floor.
- Bend your legs and place feet firmly on the ground.
- Your palms at the back of your head. Don’t pull your neck with your hands.
- Pull your upper part towards your knees.
This is the most crucial time for our country and we have to fight together for ourselves, for our loved ones. This virus may live with us forever so, we have to learn to live with it rather than finding any solution or relying on others to find any coronavirus vaccine or medication for us.
All the additions we made to our lifestyle like exercises, meditation, yoga, etc are not going to help us in fighting against coronavirus only but it also helps us in fighting with other diseases as well.
To avoid coronavirus effects maintain your lifestyle.
If you have any doubt, comment below.
Stay Home, Stay Safe
Thank you for reading this article